The Funniest Christmas Gift Exchange Game and Gift Ideas
Are you hearing those cheerful Christmas carols and tunes? Christmas is almost around the corner! Every Christmas, holiday treats and gift exchange games are always present. These ideas have been part of the season for centuries and that make Christmas unique from all the others. But for this year, let’s make Christmas more memorable by playing the conventional Christmas exchanging gift game with a twist.
The game goes like this…
- Someone will read the ‘Christmas With the Right Family’ story.
- When the reader mentions the word RIGHT, pass your gift to the RIGHT.
- When the reader mentions the word LEFT, pass your gift to the LEFT.
- When the reader mentions the word ACROSS, pass the gift to the person across you.
- Once the reader reach the end of the story, you will keep the gift you are holding.
NOW, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT EXCHANGE GAME?
‘CHRISTMAS WITH THE RIGHT FAMILY’
- Christmas was almost here and Mother RIGHT was in the kitchen finishing the Christmas baking as Sue RIGHT was ACROSS the room decorating cookies.
- Father RIGHT and Billy RIGHT returned from their last minute Christmas errands ACROSS town at the mall.
- “There’s not much LEFT to be done,” said Father RIGHT as he walked ACROSS the kitchen to eat one of Sue’s cookies.
- “Did you leave the basket of food at the church ACROSS town with A CROSS on top?” asked Mother RIGHT.
- “I LEFT it RIGHT where you told me to,” said Father RIGHT.
- Bill RIGHT walked ACROSS the room to get a cookie too, “I’m glad my shopping is done,” he said, “I don’t have any money LEFT.”
- “And pretty soon there won’t be any cookies LEFT!” Sue said laughing.
- The hall telephone rang and Sue RIGHT LEFT to answer it.
- She rushed back and told the family, “Aunt Tillie RIGHT LEFT a package for us RIGHT on Grandma RIGHT‘s porch!
- I’ll go over there RIGHT now and get it!” she said and LEFT in a rush to go ACROSS the street to Grandma RIGHT‘s house.
- Father RIGHT LEFT the kitchen and brought in the Christmas tree and set it up ACROSS from the fireplace.
- By the time Sue RIGHT had returned, Mother RIGHT, Father RIGHT and Billy RIGHT were trimming the tree.
- The entire RIGHT family sang Christmas carols while they decorated. Then they hung ACROSS on the top branch.
- They LEFT all the presents under the tree and went ACROSS the room to admire the twinkling lights.
- As they drifted off to sleep that night, the RIGHT family hoped that they had selected all the RIGHT presents for their family.
- Now I hope you have the RIGHT present for yourself, because that’s all that is LEFT of our story!
- Except to wish you a Merry Christmas… isn’t that RIGHT??
STILL UNSURE OF YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT?
Your home may ready for the holiday season, but you’re still having a hard time choosing the right Christmas gift. And you might just be one of those women who have strange shopping syndromes: 12 Funniest Types of Women You Can Find while Holiday Shopping.
But even if you’re still struggling with your shopping woes, don’t worry! We’ll help you with these unique gift ideas, perfect for your Christmas Exchange Game.
#1 FACE SLEEP MASK
It’s inevitable that you get tired every now and then. Thus, a face sleeping pillow is an ideal Christmas gift for everyone.
#2 TOTE BAG
A tote is another practical gift for Christmas. It can be used as shopping bag or a fashion accessory.
#3 BUBBLE WRAP CALENDAR
A very unique Christmas idea, Bubble Wrap Calendar is not just a sensible gift, but also a stress reliever. The person who will receive your gift will surely enjoy popping those addictive bubbles, while keeping track of the dates.
#4 TEA INFUSER
Tea lovers will surely appreciate this handy and cute tea infuser. It will make every tea session more convenient and charming.
For a stylish Christmas gift, a scarf is a great choice. There are different styles to choose, ranging from plaid to stripes. The person who’ll have your gift will definitely be grateful as the holiday season is normally cold.
#6 CERAMIC COFFEE MUG
A coffee mug may be an overrated gift, but it will never go out of style during the holiday season. Choose a tall ceramic mug for a more unique Christmas present.
#7 DOMINO SET
A domino set is a quirky gift idea, much more if you choose a life-size domino set. This gift is perfect for everyone, especially for teenagers.
#8 LED NIGHT LIGHTS
Make the Christmas more bright and festive with LED Night Lights. There are unique night light designs such movie characters and tasty desserts. With this gift, the successive nights after Christmas will never be boring.
#9 CHARGING CABLE & KEYCHAIN
At this generation where technology is everywhere, a Charging Cable & Keychain is an essential pick. It is very important for teenagers and working professionals. Apart from its significant use, this gift can also be used as accessory.
#10 2017 PLANNER
Planner is another fantastic gift for Christmas. It is a very useful present for individuals with a hectic schedule and even those who are artsy. It’s time to plan those vacation trips ahead of time!
#11 BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS
Speakers are very efficient equipment, especially if it works with Bluetooth. It can be utilized in every significant occasion, whether a beach party or a night gathering. Turn a boring occasion into a lively one with this Bluetooth speakers.
#12 WORKOUT WATER BOTTLE
Spread fitness through these motivational workout bottles. Who wouldn’t love these striking water containers that will help a person live a better and healthier life?
NEED MORE HELP?
To help you further, check out our StyleWe shopping treats, perfect for the Christmas season. StyleWe is your ultimate shopping place that will satisfy your Christmas needs. Take a look at some of our holiday season selections, ranging from clothes to bags. And if you’re still on the process of decorating your home for Christmas, here are 10 Creative Christmas Decorations.