How to Cut Bangs Hairstyle
Getting a new hairstyle with a bang is fun. If you know how to cut bangs, it will be easy to bring a change without wasting your money. But, have you ever thought how much you are paying to your stylist? Cutting a bang can be a little tough for the beginner. Also, nobody should try it for any special occasion for the first time. Once you get used to it, this is just as easy as you may never have thought. So, today we are going to discuss about some of the easy techniques of cutting bangs.
How to cut a bang
Most of the girls just love the bangs whether it is front bangs, straight bangs or side bangs. They are easy to do and take less effort. To cut a straight bang, just follow the procedure:
- First of all, separate your front hairs that you want for the cut and clip back the other behind, so they do not cause a disturbance in your haircut.
- You can make the hair wet by spraying water on them. Some people are just comfortable with dry hair as they want to see the changes every minute. Wet hairs are easy to handle for a haircut, but keep in mind that the hair will be much shorter in length when they are dried.
- Now comb the hair properly to take out even the smallest hair back inside.
- For a straight bang, take a fine scissor (remember that a good tool for haircut will result in no split ends, but a bad one does.) and cut them straight over your eyebrows or the length you prefer. For straight bang, hair length should be on to eyebrows or less, because others cause mess to look around.
- Here, you go with your new straight bang.
How to cut a side bang
- For a side bang, you need to separate your side hairs and clip the others back.
- Make a line that is at an angle with the corner of your eyebrows. So, when you are done, they do not get mixed up with your front hair.
- This time, you have to keep your scissors on an angle with cheek and eyebrows. Always make sure you direct your hair towards the upper corner of your eyebrows.
- Cut the hair and then comb it to see if there’s any hair left to make it an angle.
- Now, your side bangs are ready to show.
There are also other easy cuts like straight or trim your hair or make a v shape. You can find them on YouTube or follow Cosmopolitan guide to get new haircuts on your own. A small suggestion for those who are beginner in this field. If you messed up anything, go to a stylist to fix it. It needs some practice to do it correctly, but trying it for an occasion for the first time can be risky if you are not that lucky. For the most trending hairstyles in 2016, check long hairstyle & short hairstyles.