Best Chocolate Martini Recipe Ever
Parties are a great way to socialize. It helps us celebrate special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, weddings and much more. These parties help us to get to know more people who arrive, share a good time with them and have a lot of fun. But what is fun in a party without drinks? Well, nothing. That is why almost all the parties involve a counter for drinks, mostly cocktails. One of the cocktails that stand out above the rest during most of the parties is Chocolate Martini. With the small addition of chocolate over James Bond’s favorite drink, Chocolate Martini has proven to be a crowd pleaser. So here, let us take a look at some of the Chocolate Martini recipes you can use while hosting a party.
Regular Chocolate Martini
Regular Chocolate Martinis are the safest option to make if you are a beginner at cocktail making. Taking inspiration from the classic vodka martini drink, this is one of the variety. With a preparation time of just five minutes, this is definitely a recipe you should try out.
- One and a half fluid ounces creme de cacao
- One and a half fluid ounces of chocolate liqueur
- Half fluid ounce of vodka
- Two and a half fluid ounce of half and half
- One cup ice
- Chocolate syrup
- Chill the cocktail glass in the freezer for fifteen minutes.
- Garnish the glass by dipping the tip of the glass into chocolate syrup set on a plate. Let it encircle the tip of the glass.
- Take a cocktail shaker and add chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, ice and half and half and combine it well.
- Cover the top of the cocktail shaker and shake till it chills up.
- Pour it into the chilled cocktail glasses and serve.
Easy Chocolate Martini
Having varying degrees of recipes, this is one of them and probably the easiest way to make Chocolate Martini. Rimmed with chocolate candy and cocoa garnish, make your day by trying it out. Preparation time will be around three minutes.
- One and a half ounce of creme de cocoa (or your choice of chocolate liqueur)
- Two ounces of Vodka, Smirnoff preferably
- Chocolate candy and powdered cocoa for garnish and rimming
- Ice cubes
- Chill the cocktail glass in the freezer and rim it with powdered cocoa.
- Pour vodka, creme de cacao and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Shake vigorously till it chills.
- Pour it into the cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with Chocolate candy and serve.
White Chocolate Martini
Change is the only thing that is constant and everything does need a change. When it comes to recipes too, this formula applies true. So, in the case of Chocolate Martinis, there are certain things we can do to bring a twist to it. And this time, it is done by the use of white chocolate to make Chocolate Martini.
- One and a half fluid ounce of creme de cacao
- One and a half fluid ounce of white chocolate
- Two ounces of vanilla vodka
- Half and half cream
- Chocolate syrup and cherry to garnish
- Drizzle chocolate syrup to the chilled cocktail glass to make patterns which look good when seen from the side of the glass.
- Add ice, vanilla vodka, creme of cacao and white chocolate to a cocktail shaker and shake them vigorously till they are mixed well and let it cool down.
- Add the half and half cream to the mixture by swirling it into the cocktail shaker. Do not shake this time.
- Slowly pour it into the cocktail glass.
- Garnish with drizzling chocolate syrup on the drink which will float over the cream.
- Now add a cherry and serve.
Espresso Chocolate Martini
Taking the drink into a different level, this is something all you martini lovers should try. Blending the two favorites – coffee and chocolate, this is one of the awkwardly nice varieties of chocolate martinis.
- Coffee liqueur
- Hazelnut liqueur
- Vanilla vodka
- Fresh chilled espresso
- Irish cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Prepare espresso and chill it for half an hour with the martini glass.
- Take a cocktail shaker and add coffee liqueur, hazelnut liqueur, vanilla vodka, fresh chilled espresso, Irish cream and ice.
- Shake it so that it mixes well and cools down.
- Use a cheese grater to shave the chocolate.
- Add some of the shaved chocolates and shake the mixture well.
- Pour it into the cocktail glass and let it settle.
- Garnish the drink with the rest of the chocolate shavings and serve.
Baileys Chocolate Martini
Baileys chocolate would be the right choice to use in a martini if you are looking for a chocolate indulgence that is beyond comparison. An excellent drink that can be served with desserts after dinner, Baileys Chocolate Martini could end up being the favorite during a party.
- Two ounces of Baileys with hint and mint chocolate (you can also substitute it with Baileys Original Irish Cream)
- Half an ounce of dark chocolate syrup
- One ounce vodka of your choice
- Chocolate shavings
- Two cups of crushed ice
- Chill the cocktail glass and drizzle chocolate syrup on it randomly to give some pattern.
- Fill three fourth of the cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Add vodka and Baileys with hint and mint chocolate and shake well for half a minute.
- Take the chocolate drizzled glass, strain and pour the mix into it slowly.
- Garnish the drink with chocolate shavings and serve cold.
Chocolate Martinis are a popular drink to fire up the parties. The combination of two great things like chocolate and vodka can never go wrong. Cocktails being a staple drink served during any parties, this is one of the best forms of cocktail that anyone can drink. Make sure to try these recipes and indulge in the goodness of chocolate and the kick of alcohol. For other drinks, check out Limoncello Recipe that is Just Simple & 6 Aperol Spritz recipes to Have in Your Repertoire & The Ultimate Guide Of Martini Recipes & Best Bloody Mary Recipe & Best Mojito Recipe: 6 Steps to Make the Perfect Mojito