7 Steps to Easy Pancake Recipe
There isn’t anything better on a Sunday morning than waking up and having your favorite pancakes (Read more about healthy and delicious breakfast ideas), but it tends to put a damper on your day when you don’t know how to make pancakes. This is why I wanted to make this page. I am going to show you step by step how to make pancakes, but not just any old pancake from a bag, I am going to show you how to make a delicious pancake recipe from scratch. If A pancake from scratch will always make you feel so much more accomplished and frankly be healthier for you because you aren’t going to have any bad chemicals from the store mix. There are many types of pancakes like pumpkin pancakes too for now, let’s learn an easy pancake recipe. To begin, I will have you refer to our homepage for the ingredients for the recipe.
- Step 1. Crack the eggs and put them into a mixing bowl. You should stir the eggs until they get some bubbles in them – this will help the pancakes become nice and fluffy.
- Step 2. Put all of the dry ingredients into the bowl but instead of stirring it, let the ingredients sit together for a little bit. At this point you have the option to put a tablespoon of melted butter into your batter, but if you choose to do this, make sure the butter is completely melted.
- Step 3. Add the butter to your mixing bowl and fold the ingredients together. Be sure to not make your batter very smooth. If the batter is extremely smooth the pancakes will end up being very dense and thick, opposed to light and airy. To get that fluff texture, make sure the batter is still a little clumpy.
- Step 4. Heat up your griddle or frying pan to a medium high heat and add a tablespoon of oil. While you are waiting for your oil to heat up, continue to fold your batter over, so the butter does not settle. To check if your oil is hot enough, dab your fingers in some water and flick the water in the pan. If the water makes to oil spit up a little bit, you know your pan is hot enough.
- Step 5. Pour the batter (1/4 or 1/3 cup) into the pan. Let the pancake settle and start to cook. Once you see bubbles coming up thought the undone side it is ready to flip. The bubbles will usually be seen near the edges first – once you see the bubbles at the edges, don’t flip right away as the middle section might still need a little more time.
- Step 6. Flip and cook the other side until it is a nice golden brown color. If you like your pancakes very done, you can flip it back over to the original side for about 25 seconds and then the second side for another 25 seconds. This will ensure the pancake is cooked through.
- Step 7. Eat as many as you can! 🙂 You can top your pancakes with anything you like. We hope you enjoyed learning how to make pancakes!