Find Your Perfect Accessory with Silk Scarf
Small square silk scarves are making their comeback as one of the hottest fashion accessories. These are the best source of adding a pop of pretty color to a simple outfit. If you too are looking forward to experiment with your looks by opting for these silky, small square scarf, take a look at ten best styles of tying them, enlisted here.
1.The V-Neck Back Tie or Spanish Knot
It’s one of the simplest style to go with.
- Fold your small square scarf into a half so that it gets the shape of a triangle.
- Now set the V part in your front and the other both ends on the back of your neck.
- Now tie it well.
Wear this style on any outfit. But choose the colors or prints that complement your dress. Pick a printed scarf with a plain top and a plain scarf should be paired with a printed top. This pointy V-shaped knot can perfectly be worn particularly on V-necklines and on all other styles of neckline as well.
2. The Petite Side/Front Knot
It’s a beautiful way of gracing your neck with a smartly tied scarf.
- Make a triangle of the scarf by folding it on each other.
- Now fold it one more time and bring the point of triangle on the straighter part of the scarf.
- Keep on folding it a few more times so that it gets the shape of a thin-looking rectangle.
- Encircle this rectangle around your neck and tie it on one side or in front of your neck. Both ways are highly recommended.
This style goes best with high necklines and turtlenecks. Wearing it with an off the shoulder top adds a chic appeal.
3. Necktie Knot
Find your perfect fit with this flawless style. It would simply wrap around like a casual necktie. [Want to wear your scarf like celebrity? Find it here.]
- Firstly, fold the two opposite corners to make it look like a necktie shape (longer and straighter.).
- Now wrap it around your neck. One side should be longer as compared to the other.
- Now wrap the longer part around the shorter one and create a simple knot.
The best part about it is that you can pair it with a jacket, turtlenecks tops or sweater and also with crew neck sweaters. Pick the most complementing shades.
4. As a Simple Neck Wrap
When you don’t feel like putting a lot of hard work for styling your small silk scarf, simply wrap it around your neck under or over the collared top. Let’s see how.
- You don’t need to do much. Just fold your scarf to make a long rectangle of it.
- Get it in the shape of a thin band.
- Encircle your neck with it and tie it on one side.
This simple style looks great when wrapped around your neck. For a sassy look, pair this with your favorite blazer, especially in winter. It also gives a standout style with an off the shoulder dress. This wrapping like a band is a really great option for mature women too. As they are always worried about the wrinkled skin on their neck. This scarf would add style and hide that saggy neck.
5. Wrap it on the Wrist
The smaller size of a silk square scarf makes it easy to use anywhere. Not just your neck!
- Take your favorite scarf and fold it three to four times.
- When you get it in a long band-like form, simply wrap it around your wrist. And fix it with a delicate knot.
When wrapping it on the wrist, be sure that you are wearing quarter or half sleeves.
6. Use it as a Head Cover
It’s not just a piece of fashion clothing, you can utilize it in many different ways. On a windy day, it can save your hair from getting ruined. Let’s see how.
- Fold the silk scarf the way, you get it in a triangle shape.
- Now place it on your head, pointy side on your back and the straight one in front.
- Simply wrap it around your neck and fix it either with the help of some safety pin or a stylish brooch or simply tie it in the front.
This style looks great with formal clothing items like coat and jackets. Wear it while you are on your way to work. For a more glamourous look, use trendy sunglasses with it. Even many celebrities are spotted wearing a head cover.
7. Decorate around Your Bun
Buns and chignons are always trendy. Add a colorful allure to your top knot or hair bun. This unique style will surely put you in the spotlight. [Learn about 8 trendy hairstyles for short hair.]
- Keep on folding your scarf, until it gets the shape of a straight band.
- Now wrap it around your bun and tie a knot.
This style goes great with a chic and casual look. Casual clothing outfits like shirts and denim or a maxi skirt are best suited with this style.
8. Scarf Belt
Use your scarf as a colorful belt to fasten around your waist. Any plain dress would be highlighted this way. It’s one of the simplest ways to tie your small square scarf.
- Keep folding your scarf till it gets the size of a slim waist belt.
- Simply get it encircled around your waist. And tie the knot on the side or back. It depends on you.
This style is perfect with short, baggy dresses and beautifully highlights your waist. Overweight girls who want to look slim, this style is best for you. Moreover, tying it with your formal dresses, adds a touch of glamour to them.
Silk Scarf on StyleWe