10 Most Beautiful and Easy Cookie Recipes to Add to Your Christmas Plan
It is the time of the year when people get together to celebrate one of the biggest festivals – Christmas. A prosperous celebration filled with happiness, every family come together to share quality time together and exchange beautiful gifts. With tasty feast being prepared to enjoy this amazing time, cookies have become an indispensable part of the dessert section. Christmas becomes incomplete without Christmas Cookies. With different types of cookie recipes available to choose from, let us take a look at some of the best. Note: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease the cookie tray in all the following, if mentioned otherwise.
#1 Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Whisk butter, sugar, milk, egg and vanilla till they are combined well.
- Make tablespoons balls from the thick dough and fill it to 3/4th of the indentation on the tray.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes till the edges are set, but the centers are still a bit undercooked.
- Remove it from the oven, insert the marshmallows into the center and let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate and sprinkles by drizzling it on top, and you are ready to serve.
#2 Cookies ‘N Cream Blossom Cookies
- The ingredients need are butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, dark cocoa powder, baking soda, cornstarch and Hersey’s Kisses Cookies ‘n’ Crème.
- Mix all the ingredients except Hersey’s Cookies to form a thick dough.
- Shape it into the form of cookies, place it on the tray and bake it for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Once taken out, push a Hershey’s Kiss into the center of each of the cookies.
- Let it cool for a couple of minutes and you are ready to serve.
#3 German Chocolate Cookies
- Pour German chocolate cake mix, oil and eggs into a bowl and mix it well till it is properly combined.
- Shape it into one-inch cookies and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- The frosting is made by combining coconut flakes, caramel sauce and pecan.
- A spoonful of frosting is added to each cookie and is let to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
#4 Cheesecake-Stuffed Snickerdoodles
- For the dough, whisk flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon powder and nutmeg in a bowl till it is combined well.
- Add egg, pumpkin, vanilla extract and mix till it is even.
- Use a plastic wrap to cover the dough and refrigerate for about thirty minutes.
- For the cheesecake filling, combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar till it is evenly mixed.
- Wrap it and refrigerate till it is firm.
- Scoop the dough about a tablespoon each and flatten it out like a pancake.
- Fill it with one tablespoon of filling.
- Seal the filling by pinching the dough’s edges together and roll it into a ball. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and let it cool for another five.
- You are ready to serve the delicious treat.
#5 3-Ingredient Sugar Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cream and sugar until the mixture is fluffy and light and the butter is almost white.
- Mix the flour and stir.
- Form one inch cookie balls and flatten them into the shape of cookies.
- Bake till it becomes lightly golden which might take around 15 to 17 minutes.
#6 Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beat butter with a mixer till it is smooth and creamy.
- Add granulated and brown sugar, vanilla extract, egg and beat it again till it is smooth and light.
- Now slowly add the Biscoff spread as the mixture is beaten in high speed.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cornstarch and chocolate chips.
- Add the wet mix slowly while mixing.
- Cover this dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for over three hours.
- Take a scoop of dough and roll it into the shape of cookies and bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes and you are ready to serve.
#7 Sugar Cookies
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until it is blended perfectly.
- Divide it into the number of cookies you want and flatten each piece into a disk.
- Refrigerate for one hour until the dough is firm.
- Once it is taken out, cut it into any shape of your choice and place each piece one inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet on the backing tray. B
- ake it for about 10 to 12 minutes till the edges are nicely baked, and the center feels a little undercooked.
#8 Hazelnut-Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Prepare the dough for basic cookies.
- Take half tablespoon of dough and shape it to corresponding cookie parts.
- Place it an inch apart and bake for about 9 to 10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- To assemble the sandwich cookies, spread the flat sides of the cookies with half a tablespoon of hazelnut-chocolate spread.
- Press both the cookies together and let it rest for a few minutes.
#9 Hearty Oat Cookies
- Whisk flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, coconut and oats in a large bowl till it is evenly combined.
- Add in raisins, walnuts, cranberries and pepitas to the mixture.
- Melt butter and honey in a pan.
- Add baking soda and boiling water into the mix.
- Pour the butter mixture over the oat mixture and combine well.
- Shape the dough using wet hands and bake for about 15 to 17 minutes until it is baked to golden brown.
- Let it cool completely, and it is ready to serve.
#10 White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies
- Mix the butter and sugar into a creamy texture.
- Beat the vanilla pudding mix, vanilla extract, eggs, baking soda and flour and mix it until it is fluffy and light.
- Now stir the peppermint and white chocolate chips into the mix.
- Roll it into one inch balls each and place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, and it is ready to serve.
Christmas is one of the beat occasions to celebrate with your family. Now make use of these amazing cookie recipes to make your holidays even more special. If you need any ideas about Christmas home decoration and gift, here are 10 creative Christmas home ideas and gift ideas and funny exchange game. Let this time of festivity be the time to share and care. Call your friends too, let them have a bite of these amazing savories you have made. Make it a special one for yourself and everyone around you.